Geometry Survivor Blasts its Way onto PC & Consoles February 21st
Geometry Survivor Blasts its Way onto PC & Consoles February 21st!
Get ready to blast into some blistering arcade action with the latest title from Brain Seal Entertainment, Geometry Survivor, which is launching later this month on both console & PC!
Geometry Survivor will launch on February 21st across Steam, PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One & Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch and in the meantime its part of Steam Next Fest, so you can go check out the demo for the game right now.
Geometry Survivor is a rogue-lite auto shooter where you must survive for 20 minutes. Fight against waves of geometry ships, defeat their formations and survive the grid world.
- One hand gameplay: Use just one hand to control the direction of your ship
- Auto-Shooter: Your weapons fire automatically, letting you concentrate on staying alive
- Weapons: Each run allows you to get a unique combination of weapons
- Credits: Earn credits and permanently unlock new upgrades
- Enemies: Enjoy the multitude of enemies each with their own AI
- 20 minutes of intense gameplay
- Retro visuals and music straight from the 80s
- Delicious gameplay!